Welcome To 405 Vet Animal Hospital
405 Vet Animal Hospital is proud to serve Oklahoma City, Edmond, Yukon, Cashion, Piedmont and other surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
If you have any questions about how we can care for your pet, please don’t hesitate to call us at (405) 562-4998. Thank you!
Comprehensive care, one convenient location
We highly recommend bringing your pet in for regular exams. Often health problems that go undetected can become more severe issues when left untreated, so checkups are important even when your pet appears healthy.Learn More
Pet general medicine involves the diagnosis and treatment of common medical conditions in pets, such as infections, allergies, and digestive issues.Learn More
Our knowledgeable veterinarians can help your pet surgery is required. We perform routine surgeries such as spays and neuters, as well as more complex surgeries such as enterotomies, gastrotomies, and biopsy procedures.Learn More
Dental care is vital to the overall health of any pet. Dental disease can lead to health issues with the heart, liver, and kidneys, and can affect the entire body through the bloodstream.Learn More
At 405 Vet Animal Hospital, you can expect state of the art medical care for your pet. We believe in nurturing the human-pet bond and creating a harmonious relationship between people and pets. You can expect to be greeted by a courteous receptionist, clean exam rooms, friendly doctors, and caring technicians. We appreciate the role we get to play in your pets’ health care.
If you have any questions or comments about how we can care for your pet, please contact us today at (405) 562-4998.
At 405 Vet our approach to veterinary care is to promote excellent overall wellness and prevent illness. Our goal is to prevent illness, but when illness does manifest we will attempt to identify the issue and address it before it becomes a significant problem. To accomplish this, we recommend regular wellness and preventive care, which includes:
- Annual Exams: Our veterinarian will assess your pet’s overall health by performing a nose to tail physical exam
- Routine Blood Screening: Annual blood screening allows 405 Vet to establish baseline blood values for your pet, track and trend changes in these blood values, and diagnose and treat problems early. Routine blood screens allow our veterinarians to ensure all organs are functioning normally and more confidently declare wellness in your pet.
- Vaccines: Routine Vaccinations are critical to preventing infectious disease in your pet. 405 Vet will evaluate risk factors in your pet and vaccinate accordingly.
- Parasite Screening and Monthly Prevention: Parasites can cause significant disease in your pet, and potentially death. All pets are at risk for fleas, ticks, heartworms, and intestinal parasites. Some of these parasites can also be transmitted to your human family. Therefore, regular parasite screening and monthly prevention medication is a vitally important aspect of veterinary care.
- Routine Dental Care: Dental disease is the number one diagnosed health problem in dogs and cats across America. We will closely monitor your pet’s oral health, and give you the information andtools to provide preventative dental care.